As an IT Sales & Business Development Manager (BDM), you will be responsible for driving sales and business growth in the Information Technology (IT) sector. Your primary focus will be to generate new business opportunities, build strong relationships with clients, and drive revenue growth by effectively promoting and selling IT products, services, and solutions.
JOB & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and research potential clients, industries, and markets for IT products and services.
- Develop a strategic business development plan to expand the company's IT customer base.
- Lead and manage the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to closing deals.
- Stay updated on latest technology, ERP's, CRM and Apps & tech businesses.
- Conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations to potential clients.
- Develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline, managing leads through the sales funnel.
- Negotiate and finalize contracts, pricing, and terms with clients to achieve revenue targets.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue targets set by the company.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Understand clients' needs and pain points, providing them with tailored IT solutions and support.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, offering expert guidance and recommendations on IT products and services.
- Work closely with the IT solutions team to ensure effective delivery of products and services.
- Track sales performance, provide regular reports, and present findings to the management team.
- Analyse sales data to identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities for growth.
REQUIREMENTS & PROFILE
- Bachelor's degree in IT, CS & Computers. A technical background in IT can be advantageous.
- Proven experience in IT sales, business development, or a related role.
- Successful track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong understanding of IT products, services, and solutions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with CRM, Apps, ERP, software and sales tools for pipeline management.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.